Skip to Main Content
Tupelo (Nyssa spp.)Author(s): W. N. Darwin
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: View PDF (405 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDarwin, W. N. 1972. Tupelo (Nyssa spp.). FS-269
KeywordsAmerican wood, Nyssa, Geographical distribution, Growth, Anatomy, Wood properties, Wood utilization
- Black Tupelo (Nyssa sylvatice Marsh)
- Northward migration under a changing climate: a case study of blackgum (Nyssa Sylvatica)
- Black Gum Mortality (Pest Alert)
XML: View XML