Skip to Main Content
Yellow-poplar (Liriodendron tulipifera L.)Author(s): Charles B. Vick
Publication Series: FPL Factsheets
PDF: View PDF (297 B)
DescriptionAn American wood. Description of the distribution, growth, habit, wood, and wood properties of the species. Includes bibliographical references.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationVick, Charles B. 1985. Yellow-poplar (Liriodendron tulipifera L.). FS-272
KeywordsAmerican wood, Liriodendron tulipifera, Geographical distribution, Growth, Anatomy, Wood properties, Wood utilization, Forest Management
- Yellow-Poplar Rooting Habits
- Upgrading Yellow-Poplar Seeds
- Growth responses of yellow-poplar (Liriodendron tulipifera L.) exposed to 5 years of O3 alone or combined with elevated CO2
XML: View XML