Skip to Main Content
Three-piece wing beams as strong as solid beamsAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; B1
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: Download Publication (68 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1919. Three-piece wing beams as strong as solid beams. Technical note ; B1
KeywordsBeams, Composite wood assemblies, Wood strength
- Mechanical grading of round timber beams
- Strength and stiffness of reinforced yellow-poplar glued-laminated beams
- Bending strength of water-soaked glued laminated beams
XML: View XML