Skip to Main Content
Wagon and implement poles of pine and firAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; B7
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (110 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1919. Wagon and implement poles of pine and fir. Technical note ; B7
KeywordsWagons, Farm machinery, Poles, Strength
- Ponderosa pine (Pinus ponderosa Dougl. ex Laws.)
- Lodgepole pine (Pinus contorta Dougl. ex Loud.)
- Ponderosa pine ecosystems
XML: View XML