Skip to Main Content
Pulping extracted yellow pine chipsAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; C4
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (37 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1919. Pulping extracted yellow pine chips. Technical note ; C4
KeywordsTurpentine, Wood chips, Pulping, Oils, Rosin
- Studies in western yellow pine nursery practice
- Western yellow pine in Arizona and New Mexico
- Availability of yellow pine sawtimber in Alabama
XML: View XML