Skip to Main Content
Waste of chemicals in pulping unbarked wood by the sulphate processAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; C5
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (56 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1919. Waste of chemicals in pulping unbarked wood by the sulphate process. Technical note ; C5
KeywordsSulfite pulping, Mechanical pulping, Bark, Pulpwood
- A PFI mill can be used to predict biomechanical pulp strength properties
- Pulp quality from small-diameter trees.
- Commercial processes of pulping woods
XML: View XML