Skip to Main Content
The Southern Appalachian Research CenterAuthor(s): E.L. Demmon
Source: USDA Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (3.7 MB)
DescriptionThe Southern Appalachian Research Center is one of seven such sub-divisions within the territory of the Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. It is responsible for the U.S. Forest Service research program in the highlands of southwestern Virginia, western North Carolina, eastern Tennessee, and northwestern Georgia.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDemmon, E.L. 1956. The Southern Appalachian Research Center. USDA Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station
- Forest science in the South - 2001
- Proceedings of the Ninth Biennial Southern Silvicultural Research Conference
- Biotechnology in the southern research station: a problem analysis
XML: View XML