Skip to Main Content
How to distinguish black ash from commercial white ash lumberAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; D11
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (109 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1919. How to distinguish black ash from commercial white ash lumber. Technical note ; D11
KeywordsLumber, Wood anatomy, Wood density
- Silvical characteristics of white ash (Fraxinus americana)
- White ash (Fraxinus americana L.) survival and growth in unmanaged upland forests
- White ash (Fraxinus americana) decline and mortality: the role of site nutrition and stress history
XML: View XML