Skip to Main Content
Drying schedule for air seasoned oakAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; D15
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: Download Publication (41 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1920. Drying schedule for air seasoned oak. Technical note ; D15
KeywordsAir drying, Seasoning (wood), Drying schedules
- Accelerating the kiln drying of oak
- Accelerating oak air drying by presurfacing
- An Old-Growth Definition for Dry and Dry-Mesic Oak-Pine Forests.
XML: View XML