Skip to Main Content
Good flotation oils from crude tar productsAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; E1
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (44 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1919. Good flotation oils from crude tar products. Technical note ; E1
KeywordsWood extracts, Distillation, Plant oils
- EPD--environmental product declarations for wood products : an application of life cycle information about forest products
- Criterion 6, indicator 32 : exports as a share of wood and wood products production and imports as a share of wood and wood products production
- Trends in the production and consumption of major forest products in the United States : charts for use in classes or meetings
XML: View XML