Skip to Main Content
Potash from wood ashesAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; E2
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (1.9MB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1919. Potash from wood ashes. Technical note ; E2
KeywordsWood ash, Potassium, Wood chemistry
- Chemical analyses of wood
- Wood Products Thermal Degradation and Fire
- Wood durability and stability without toxicity
XML: View XML