Skip to Main Content
Ethyl alcohol from waste sulphite liquor using an acclimated yeastAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; E3
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: Download Publication (1.6MB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1919. Ethyl alcohol from waste sulphite liquor using an acclimated yeast. Technical note ; E3
KeywordsEthanol, Sulfite pulpping, Yeasts, Fermentation, Sulfite liquor
- Acid proof lining for experimental sulphite digester
- Waste of chemicals in pulping unbarked wood by the sulphate process
- Fe-catalyzed thermal conversion of sodium lignosulfonate to graphene
XML: View XML