Skip to Main Content
Effect of age on casein glueAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; F18
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (1.6MB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1919. Effect of age on casein glue. Technical note ; F18
KeywordsCasein, Adhesives, Storage life, Bond strength, Storage life
- Disturbance-mediated competition between perennial plants along a resource supply gradient
- Insights into big sagebrush seedling storage practices
- The effect of storage temperature and duration on northern red oak acorn viability and vigour
XML: View XML