Skip to Main Content
Effect of decay on paper-making qualities of wood pulpAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 84
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (39 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1920. Effect of decay on paper-making qualities of wood pulp. Technical note ; 84
KeywordsDecayed wood, Wood pulp, Pulping, Paper
- Pulp output reduced by long storage
- Commercial processes of pulping woods
- Measuring the wetting angle and perimeter of single wood pulp fibers : a modified method
XML: View XML