Skip to Main Content
Shrinkage of veneer from boiled and steamed logsAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 85
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: Download Publication (55 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1920. Shrinkage of veneer from boiled and steamed logs. Technical note ; 85
KeywordsVeneer logs, Boiling, Steaming, Drying, Shrinkage, Veneering
- Veneer cutting and drying properties of tupelo
- Lake States Veneer Log Production Shows Increase in 1965
- Western hemlock as a veneer resource.
XML: View XML