Skip to Main Content
Rapid method of determining the active strength of sulphate cooking liquorAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 88
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: Download Publication (45 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1920. Rapid method of determining the active strength of sulphate cooking liquor. Technical note ; 88
KeywordsPulping, Sulfate pulping
- A PFI mill can be used to predict biomechanical pulp strength properties
- Pulp quality from small-diameter trees.
- Commercial processes of pulping woods
XML: View XML