Skip to Main Content
Pulp output reduced by long storageAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 93
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (32 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1920. Pulp output reduced by long storage. Technical note ; 93
KeywordsPulping, Storage, Wood pulp, Yields, Decayed wood
- Effect of decay on paper-making qualities of wood pulp
- Commercial processes of pulping woods
- Measuring the wetting angle and perimeter of single wood pulp fibers : a modified method
XML: View XML