Skip to Main Content
Strength of southern pine and Douglas-fir comparedAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 119
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (41 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1952. Strength of southern pine and Douglas-fir compared. Technical note ; 119
KeywordsWood strength, Density
- Ponderosa pine (Pinus ponderosa Dougl. ex Laws.)
- Lodgepole pine (Pinus contorta Dougl. ex Loud.)
- Ponderosa pine ecosystems
XML: View XML