Skip to Main Content
Properties of ordinary wood compared with plywoodAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 131
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (881 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1952. Properties of ordinary wood compared with plywood. Technical note ; 131
KeywordsPlywood, Wood strength, Mechanical properties, Physical properties, Lumber
- Mechanical Properties of 23 Species of Eastern Hardwoods.
- Hardwoods of North America
- Physical properties and moisture relations of wood
XML: View XML