Skip to Main Content
Effect of varying the number of plies in plywoodAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 132
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (66 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1921. Effect of varying the number of plies in plywood. Technical note ; 132
KeywordsPlywood, Tensile strength, Bending strength
- Investigation of fiber tilt in paperboard
- Effect of size on bending strength of wood members
- Limited evaluation of physical and mechanical properties of Nepal alder grown in Hawaii
XML: View XML