Skip to Main Content
Difference between molds and wood destroyersAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 133
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (75 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1921. Difference between molds and wood destroyers. Technical note ; 133
KeywordsWood destroying fungi, Molds, Stain fungi, Plant physiology
- Collecting and describing macrofungi
- Preservation and distribution of fungal cultures
- Sequencing the fungal tree of life
XML: View XML