Skip to Main Content
Split posts and round postsAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 135
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: Download Publication (38 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1952. Split posts and round posts. Technical note ; 135
KeywordsFence posts, Durability, Wood preservatives
- Post-fledging survival in passerine birds and the value of post-fledging studies to conservation
- Three-dimensional light structure of an upland Quercus stand post-tornado disturbance
- Acquisition of Ophiostoma quercus and Ceratocystis fagacearum by nitidulids from O. quercus-colonized oak wilt mats
XML: View XML