Skip to Main Content
Occurrence and removal of glue stainsAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 146
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (626 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1936. Occurrence and removal of glue stains. Technical note ; 146
KeywordsGluing, Stains, Stain removal, Adhesives
- Chemical brown stain in pine
- Exploring methods for prevention of oxidative stain in soft maple
- Utilization of blue-stained lumber
XML: View XML