Skip to Main Content
Care and use of the hygrometer in kiln dryingAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 148
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (1.oMB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1921. Care and use of the hygrometer in kiln drying. Technical note ; 148
KeywordsHygrometers, Kilns, Seasoning (wood), Wood defects
- Chemical analyses of wood
- Wood Products Thermal Degradation and Fire
- Wood durability and stability without toxicity
XML: View XML