Skip to Main Content
Virgin growth and "second growth"Author(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 153
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (106 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1921. Virgin growth and "second growth". Technical note ; 153
KeywordsDensity, Growth rate, Wood properties, Forests
- Variation in height growth and growth
- New growth and yield data on Caspar third growth
- The big tent of growth management: smart growth as a movement
XML: View XML