Skip to Main Content
Treated wood gives increased yield of wood alcoholAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 154
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (58 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1921. Treated wood gives increased yield of wood alcohol. Technical note ; 154
KeywordsAlcohols, Distillation, Sodium carbonate, Wood wastes, Treatment, Sawdust
- Wood and Wood-Based Materials as Sensors—A Review of the Piezoelectric Effect in Wood
- Criterion 6, indicator 32 : exports as a share of wood and wood products production and imports as a share of wood and wood products production
- Wood formation and the concept of wood quality
XML: View XML