Skip to Main Content
Wood acidsAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 155
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (44 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1921. Wood acids. Technical note ; 155
KeywordsWood chemistry, Acids, Acetic acid, Formic acid, Metal wood reaction
- Corrosion of Wires on Wooden Wire-Bound Packaging Crates
- Oxidizability of unsaturated fatty acids and of a non-phenolic lignin structure in the manganese peroxidase-dependent lipid peroxidation system
- Comparative evaluation of manganese peroxidase- and Mn(III)-initiated peroxidation of C18 unsaturated fatty acids by different methods
XML: View XML