Skip to Main Content
Lumber value of pine trees not affected by turpentiningAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 158
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (44 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1921. Lumber value of pine trees not affected by turpentining. Technical note ; 158
KeywordsTurpentine, Oleoresins, Wood strength, Lumber, Wood defects
- Ponderosa pine (Pinus ponderosa Dougl. ex Laws.)
- Lodgepole pine (Pinus contorta Dougl. ex Loud.)
- Jack pine (Pinus banksiana Lamb.)
XML: View XML