Skip to Main Content
Blight-infected chestnut as durable as sound chestnutAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 174
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: Download Publication (32 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1922. Blight-infected chestnut as durable as sound chestnut. Technical note ; 174
KeywordsDurability, blight, Castanea dentata, Dead trees
- Resistance of chestnut trees to Asia chestnut gall wasp
- Effectiveness of a detached‐leaf assay as a proxy for stem inoculations in backcrossed chestnut (Castanea) blight resistance breeding populations
- Mapping resistance to Phytophthora cinnamomi in chestnut (Castanea sp.)
XML: View XML