Skip to Main Content
Hardwood and softwood drying schedulesAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 175
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (196 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1937. Hardwood and softwood drying schedules. Technical note ; 175
KeywordsKilns, Kiln schedules, Lumber, Drying
- Dry kiln operator's manual
- Operation and cost of a small dehumidification dry kiln
- How to accomplish rapid kiln drying
XML: View XML