Skip to Main Content
Ethyl alcohol from western larchAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 176
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: Download Publication (58 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1922. Ethyl alcohol from western larch. Technical note ; 176
KeywordsEthanol, Fermentation, Hydrolysis, Galactose, Wood
- Western larch (Larix occidentalis Nutt.)
- Stratification requirements for germination of western larch (Larix occidentalis Nutt.) seed.
- Container volume and growing density influence western larch (Larix occidentalis Nutt.) seedling development during nursery culture and establishment
XML: View XML