Skip to Main Content
Comparative strength of air-dried and kiln-dried woodAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 180
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: Download Publication (72 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1952. Comparative strength of air-dried and kiln-dried wood. Technical note ; 180
KeywordsWood strength, Drying, Kilns
- Ultrasonic inspection and analysis techniques in green and dried lumber
- Detection and relief of casehardening and final moisture content in kiln-dried lumber
- One-day kilning dries pine studs to 10% moisture
XML: View XML