Skip to Main Content
Density, fiber length, and yields of pulp from various species of woodAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 191
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: Download Publication (613 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1953. Density, fiber length, and yields of pulp from various species of wood. Technical note ; 191
KeywordsDensity, Fibers, Wood pulp, Properties, Yields
- Extending fiber resources : fiber loading recycled fiber and mechanical pulps for lightweight, high opacity paper
- Observation and DNA confirmation of a fisher (Pekania pennanti) hunting and killing a muskrat (Ondatra zibethicus)
- High fiber-low matrix composites: kenaf fiber/polypropylene.
XML: View XML