Skip to Main Content
Identification of Douglas fir woodAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 198
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: Download Publication (78 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1940. Identification of Douglas fir wood. Technical note ; 198
KeywordsPseudotsuga menziesii, Wood anatomy, Identification, Characteristics
- Jet Drying of Southern Pine and Douglas-Fir: Exploratory Study
- Development and validation of a fixed-precision sequential sampling plan for estimating brood adult density of Dendroctonus pseudotsugae (Coleoptera: Scolytidae)
- A simple index of stand density for Douglas-fir.
XML: View XML