Skip to Main Content
Commercial processes of pulping woodsAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 204
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (113 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1953. Commercial processes of pulping woods. Technical note ; 204
KeywordsPulping, Wood pulp, Paper
- A PFI mill can be used to predict biomechanical pulp strength properties
- Pulp quality from small-diameter trees.
- Rapid method of determining the active strength of sulphate cooking liquor
XML: View XML