Skip to Main Content
Southern yellow pineAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 214
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (452 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1936. Southern yellow pine. Technical note ; 214
KeywordsWood anatomy, Wood properties, Pinus taeda, Pinus palustris, Pinus echinata, Pinus caribaea, Pinus elliottii
- Southern pines : loblolly pine (Pinus taeda L.), longleaf pine (Pinus palustris Mill.), shortleaf pine (Pinus echinata Mill.), slash pine (Pinus elliottii Engelm.)
- Influence of Resin Duct Size and Number on Oleoresin Flow in the Southern Pines
- Assessing the impact of wood decay fungi on the modulus of elasticity of slash pine (Pinus elliottii) by stress wave non-destructive testing
XML: View XML