Skip to Main Content
White pine groupAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 215
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (121 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1947. White pine group. Technical note ; 215
KeywordsWood properties, Wood anatomy, Pinus strobus, Pinus monticola, Pinus lambertiana, Wood utilization
- Effect of white pine blister rust (Cronartium ribicola) and rust-resistance breeding on genetic variation in western white pine Pinus monticola)
- White Pine Production Best at High Stocking
- The influence of white pine blister rust on seed dispersal in whitebark pine
XML: View XML