Skip to Main Content
Usefulness of fibrous plants in the paper industryAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 220
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (140 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1942. Usefulness of fibrous plants in the paper industry. Technical note ; 220
KeywordsPulping, Pulp and paper industry, Plant residues, Paper, Pulpwood, Fibers
- Commercial processes of pulping woods
- Pulp quality from small-diameter trees.
- Enzyme processes for pulp and paper : a review of recent developments
XML: View XML