Skip to Main Content
Storax from red gumAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 231
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: Download Publication (200 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1930. Storax from red gum. Technical note ; 231
KeywordsStyrax, Liquidambar styraciflua, Wood extracts
- American storax from the red gum tree
- Provenance variation in Eucalyptus camaldulensis Dehnh. in California
- Book paper from southern pine and red gum
XML: View XML