Skip to Main Content
Duff hygrometer for measuring forest fire hazardsAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 238
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: Download Publication (150 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1947. Duff hygrometer for measuring forest fire hazards. Technical note ; 238
KeywordsForest fires, Fire danger, Hygrometers
- Analysis of USDA Forest Service fire-related expenditures 1970-1995
- Long-term, landscape patterns of past fire events in a montane ponderosa pine forest of central Colorado
- Sustainability and wildland fire: The origins of Forest Service Wildland Fire Research
XML: View XML