Skip to Main Content
Hundred definitions pertaining to wood and other forest productsAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 240
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (407 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1952. Hundred definitions pertaining to wood and other forest products. Technical note ; 240
KeywordsDictionaries, Forest products
- EPD--environmental product declarations for wood products : an application of life cycle information about forest products
- Criterion 6, indicator 33 : recovery or recycling of forest products as a percentage of total forest products consumption
- Trends in the production and consumption of major forest products in the United States : charts for use in classes or meetings
XML: View XML