Skip to Main Content
Suitability of woods for use in barns and other farm structuresAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 246
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: Download Publication (691 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1940. Suitability of woods for use in barns and other farm structures. Technical note ; 246
KeywordsBarns, Building construction, Wood properties, Lumber, Farm buildings
- Directory of wood-framed building deconstruction and reused wood building materials companies, 2004
- Wood construction codes issues in the United States
- The changing market for wood materials used in farm structures.
XML: View XML