Skip to Main Content
Treating spruce and balsam fir Christmas trees to reduce fire hazardAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 250
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (108 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1952. Treating spruce and balsam fir Christmas trees to reduce fire hazard. Technical note ; 250
KeywordsFire retardants, Christmas trees, Fire prevention
- Balsam fir (Abies balsamea)
- Silvical characteristics of balsam fir (Abies balsamea)
- Isolation and characterization of microsatellite markers in Fraser fir (Abies fraseri)
XML: View XML