Skip to Main Content
Chemical brown stain in pineAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 254
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: Download Publication (115 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1951. Chemical brown stain in pine. Technical note ; 254
KeywordsStains, Drying, Seasoning (wood), Extractives, Fungal stains
- Season of prescribed burn in ponderosa pine forests in eastern Oregon: impact on pine mortality.
- Repeated fall prescribed fire in previously thinned Pinus ponderosa increases growth and resistance to other disturbances
- Kraft pulp from budworm-infested jack pine
XML: View XML