Skip to Main Content
Strong joints + strong materials properly used = strong buildingsAuthor(s): Forest Products Laboratory
Source: Technical note ; 262
Publication Series: Technical Note
PDF: View PDF (179 B)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationForest Products Laboratory 1962. Strong joints + strong materials properly used = strong buildings. Technical note ; 262
KeywordsBuilding construction, Building materials, Structural timbers, Nailed joints
- Strong and weak glue joints
- Three-piece wing beams as strong as solid beams
- Red hickory as strong as white hickory
XML: View XML