Skip to Main Content
A Biassed History of the Southern Forest Experiment Station Through Fiscal Year 1933Author(s): Philip C. Wakeley
Source: Southern Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (9.0 MB)
DescriptionThis publication provides a "biassed history" of the Southern Forest Experiment Station through fiscal year 1933.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWakeley, Philip C. 1964. A Biassed History of the Southern Forest Experiment Station Through Fiscal Year 1933. Southern Forest Experiment Station
- Fence Posts for Southern Farms
- Silvical characteristics of balsam fir (Abies balsamea)
- Silvical characteristics of Atlantic white-cedar (Chamaecyparis thyoides)
XML: View XML