Skip to Main Content
Sustainable rangelands ecosystem goods and servicesAuthor(s): Kristie Maczko; Lorie Hidinger
Source: SRR Monograph No. 3. Sustainable Rangelands Roundtable. Fort Collins, CO: Colorado State University, Warner College of Natural Resources. 111 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (2.2 MB)
DescriptionThe Sustainable Rangelands Roundtable (SRR) recognizes the unique contributions rangeland resources make to the nation's wellbeing. To communicate the importance of these commodity and amenity values, SRR participants developed this primer on rangeland ecosystem goods and services. It summarizes the history of the nation's relationship with and reliance upon rangeland resources, as well as the evolution of SRR's contribution to current concepts about advancing rangeland stewardship and conservation.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMaczko, Kristie; Hidinger, Lorie, editors. 2008. Sustainable rangelands ecosystem goods and services. SRR Monograph No. 3. Sustainable Rangelands Roundtable. Fort Collins, CO: Colorado State University, Warner College of Natural Resources. 111 p.
KeywordsSustainable Rangelands Roundtable (SRR), rangeland ecosystem
- Soil and Water Indicators of the Sustainable Rangelands Roundtable
- Ranch business planning and resource monitoring for rangeland sustainability
- Criterion I: Soil and water conservation on rangelands [Chapter 2]
XML: View XML