Skip to Main Content
Time savers for fixing and dehydrationAuthor(s): John W. Duffield
Source: Biotechnic and Histochemistry, Volume 15, Issue 2: p. 57-59
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (551 KB)
DescriptionA double wash bottle for dispensing two-part fixing solutions is described. Equal volumes of each stock solution are delivered simultaneously into the same vial.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDuffield, John W. 1940. Time savers for fixing and dehydration. Biotechnic and Histochemistry, Volume 15, Issue 2: p. 57-59
- Theory of precipitation effects on dead cylindrical fuels
- Transverse vibration of a simply supported beam with symmetric overhang of arbitrary length
- Observed relationships between wood density and solution uptake during pressure treatment
XML: View XML