Skip to Main Content
Time savers for fixing and dehydrationAuthor(s): John W. Duffield
Source: Biotechnic and Histochemistry, Volume 15, Issue 2: p. 57-59
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (551 KB)
DescriptionA double wash bottle for dispensing two-part fixing solutions is described. Equal volumes of each stock solution are delivered simultaneously into the same vial.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationDuffield, John W. 1940. Time savers for fixing and dehydration. Biotechnic and Histochemistry, Volume 15, Issue 2: p. 57-59
- Theory of precipitation effects on dead cylindrical fuels
- Transverse vibration of a simply supported beam with symmetric overhang of arbitrary length
- Observed relationships between wood density and solution uptake during pressure treatment
XML: View XML