Skip to Main Content
Dates and places of pollen collection by the Institute of Forest GeneticsAuthor(s): John W. Duffield
Source: Res. Note PSW-RN-054. Berkeley, CA: California Forest and Range Experiment Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture. 5 p
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (482 KB)
DescriptionDuring the past few years, the Institute of Forest Genetics has received an increasing number of requests for pollen of various species of pine. Many of these requests have been fulfilled; others which stipulated arrival in time for specific crossing operations could not be fulfilled. The accompanying table is compiled to furnish cooperating pine breeders with the dates and places of pollen collection from various pine species and hybrids. This table will be revised and expanded to cover more species and additional genera as circumstances permit.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationDuffield, John W. 1947. Dates and places of pollen collection by the Institute of Forest Genetics. Res. Note PSW-RN-054. Berkeley, CA: California Forest and Range Experiment Station, Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture. 5 p
- Pine pollen collections dates - annual and geographic variation
- To What Extent Local Forest Soil Pollen Can Assist Restoration in Subtropical China?
- Pine pollens frozen five years produce seed
XML: View XML