Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Silviculture for All Resources; Sacramento, CA; May 11-14, 1987Author(s): Melanie Malespin Woolever; Mike Smith; Elizabeth McGraw; Mike Lanasa; Arthur C. Zack; Chris Reichert; Robert MacWhorter; Michael R. Lennartz; Richard A. Lancia; Marc G. Rounsaville; James R. Sedell; Fred H. Everest; David R. Gibbons; Stephen R. Shifley; Melinda Moeur; David A. Marquis; Richard O. Fitzgerald; Nelson Loftus; Thomas C. Turpin; William R. Terrill; Glenn L. Crouch; Wayne D. Shepperd; Edith W. Petrick; John J. Petrick; Roger W. Dennington; Allan W. Ashton; Hubertus J. Mittmann; Gary Thompson; Ken Sonksen; David A. Stark; Michael A. Ware; Allan J. West; Patrick D. Jackson; Richard L. Bassett; Jimmie D. Chew; William B. White; Bruce W. Morse; Mike Znerold; Russell T. Graham; Peyton W. Owston; Richard G. Miller; John R. Nesbitt; Gaston Porterie; Ernest Del Rio
Source: Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Timber Management. 322 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Washington Office
PDF: Download Publication (17.0 MB)
DescriptionThe 1987 National Silviculture Workshop was held in Sacramento, California, and the Eldorado National Forest. The purpose of the workshop was to discuss, review, and share information and experiences regarding how silviculture can serve as the tool to help accomplish the objectives of many resources.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
Woolever, Melanie Malespin; Smith, Mike; McGraw, Elizabeth; Lanasa, Mike; Zack, Arthur C.; Reichert, Chris; MacWhorter, Robert; Lennartz, Michael R.; Lancia, Richard A.; Rounsaville, Marc G.; Sedell, James R.; Everest, Fred H.; Gibbons, David R.; Shifley, Stephen R.; Moeur, Melinda; Marquis, David A.; Fitzgerald, Richard O.; Loftus, Nelson; Turpin, Thomas C.; Terrill, William R.; Crouch, Glenn L.; Shepperd, Wayne D.; Petrick, Edith W.; Petrick, John J.; Dennington, Roger W.; Ashton, Allan W.; Mittmann, Hubertus J.; Thompson, Gary; Sonksen, Ken; Stark, David A.; Ware, Michael A.; West, Allan J.; Jackson, Patrick D.; Bassett, Richard L.; Chew, Jimmie D.; White, William B.; Morse, Bruce W.; Znerold, Mike; Graham, Russell T.; Owston, Peyton W.; Miller, Richard G.; Nesbitt, John R.; Porterie, Gaston; Del Rio, Ernest. 1987. Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Silviculture for All Resources; Sacramento, CA; May 11-14, 1987. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Timber Management. 322 p.
Keywordssilviculture, uneven-age management, forest health, resources
- Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Silvicultural Challenges and Opportunities in the 1990's; Petersburg, Alaska; July 10-13, 1989
- Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Successes In Silviculture; Rapid City, South Dakota; May 13-16, 1985
- Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop: Economics Of Silvicultural Investments; Eugene, OR; May 16-20, 1983
XML: View XML